Named after a shell found on the coast of Colombia and Ecuador that the Andean peoples would use during the pre-Columbian times as a form of currency and an offering to the Pachamama (mother earth). Our Spondylus blanket is great for either your outdoor adventures or even for your simple moments of relaxation, to an indoor oasis on a cold dreary day. Whatever the weather may bring, our blankets will give extra comfort, vibe, and ambiance to life’s most treasurable moments. Soft and versatile with a touch of the culture of Ecuador.
Ethically made and beautifully designed, they are handcrafted by indigenous families from the highlands in Ecuador. These blankets are warm, soft, and have reversible colors! Perfect for gifts, keeping warm, and will bring a fun touch to the decor in your home!
- 100% recycled acrylic
- Hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly
- Queen size 93" L x 82" W
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle
- Tumble dry (in low heat)
At the moment a stain is made, follow these instructions!
- On the stained area, blot and absorb the liquid as best as you can.
- Immediately after that, Wash the blanket to prevent the stain from setting into the fibers of the blanket.
When there is natural wear, follow the instructions below to restore these blankets to their original look!
- Take a soft bristled brush and brush the blanket in the with the fibers of the blanket (not against).
- End with ironing in the same direction.
We make every effort to display the products and other images on our site as accurately as possible. However, there may be minor variations in the color of the actual product due to digital photography, lighting, and color variability in computer and screen monitors. See more in our color disclaimer Section 13 of terms of service.