Real Zebra Wood Wanderer Sunglasses
Hybrid Zebra Wood Sunglasses
With its unique blend of real wood and eco-friendly acetate material, our men’s and women’s zebra wood sunglasses provide superior durability without sacrificing style. Drawing inspiration from timeless designs, our real zebra wood sunglasses are lightweight and feature polarized lenses that provide 100% UVA/UVB protection for the most intense lighting conditions. Durable, stylish and one-of-a-kind, the Hybrid Zebra Wood Sunglasses are a great start to defining your signature style.
- 1 Polarized Lenses offer 100% UVA/UVB Protection available in Smoked Gray or Aqua Blue
- 2 Lightweight zebra wood arms + eco-friendly acetate frames provide a comfortable fit
- 3 High strength stainless steel double-spring hinges designed to last
- 4 Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch.
- 5 Equipped with scratch-resistant, CR39 polarized lenses. The Hybrid Zebra Wood Sunglasses eliminate glare even in the most intense lighting conditions. Backed by a 100% UVA/UVB protection guarantee, you can bet these wooden shades will keep the sun away from your eyes.
Super lightweight, 100% Real Zebra Wood Temples
Our wooden sunglasses are handmade from 100%, locally sourced and sustainable zebra wood. Thanks to the zig-zag wood grain pattern of its namesake, no two pairs are alike – giving you a signature style that’s all your own. And its ultra-lightweight design means you’ll forget they are even there.
Stainless Steel And Double Spring Hinges Ensure Your Sunglasses Are Built to Last
Sick of shades that break and bend season to season? So are we. That’s why our wooden sunglasses feature superior strength and double reinforced stainless steel spring hinges. So take them off and put them on as much as you please with confidence, these shades are built to last.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, WUDN sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- WUDN sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. It would unfortunately void your product warranty as well.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
This WUDN Product Plants One Tree. Through our partnership with OneTreePlanted.org, you are helping to save the planet. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity... Learn More