Real Bamboo Wood Wanderer Style Sunglasses
Hybrid Bamboo Wooden, Wanderer Sunglasses
Combining sustainable bamboo with eco-friendly acetate classic frames, our Hybrid Bamboo Wooden Wanderer Sunglasses, offer a modern revival to a timeless classic. The ultra-lightweight bamboo wood provide a ‘barely there’ feel while stainless steel hinges support super durable design.
- 1FRAMES MADE FROM ECO-FRIENDLY, 100% REAL BAMBOO WOOD FOR A COMFORTABLE FIT AND SUPER-LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- 2POLARIZED CR39 LENSES OFFER 100% UV PROTECTION AND ARE AVAILABLE IN BLACK, AQUA BLUE OR BROWN
- 3DOUBLE REINFORCED STAINLESS STEEL SPRING HINGES ENSURE MAXIMUM DURABILITY
- 4COMES WITH CYLINDRICAL BAMBOO CARRYING CASE & MICRO-FIBER TRAVEL POUCH FOR SUSTAINABLE STYLE
- 5OUR WOODEN SUNGLASSES ARE HANDCRAFTED FROM SUSTAINABLY SOURCED BAMBOO AND ECO-FRIENDLY ACETATE CLASSIC-INSPIRED FRAMES THAT COMBINE TO MAKE THE WORLD’S MOST SUSTAINABLE AND STYLISH SUNGLASSES.
Get Rid of Glare and Scratches
Say goodbye to glare and squinting eyes. Equipped with industry-leading polarized CR39 lenses, our wooden sunglasses offer 100% UVA/UVB protection while adding almost no weight to your pair of shades.
Stainless Steel And Double Spring Hinges Ensure Your Sunglasses Are Built to Last
Sick of shades that break and bend season to season? So are we. That’s why our wooden sunglasses feature superior strength and double reinforced stainless steel spring hinges. So take them off and put them on as much as you please with confidence, these shades are built to last.
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, WUDN sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger, but all glasses come with screws vs pins, so they can be loosed or tightened slightly..
Are the glasses Ray-Ban?
- WUDN sunglasses are not Ray-Ban's, although we do stick to the classic style both in terms of the size and the design.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are water resistant.
Should I get a matching wood phone case?
- Of course. Your new wooden sunglasses would look fantastic with a matching bamboo phone case for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy phone.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of WUDN wood sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are polarized lenses helpful and should I pay more for them?
- If you spend most of your time outdoors, on the road, on the golf course, fishing, hunting, on the water or in the mountains, polarized lenses are worth every penny.
Can I take them to my optometrist and have the lenses changed to prescription lenses?
- On some models including our bamboo glasses, you can. But it would be at the optometrists discretion on whether or not to take install the new lenses. WUDN Sunglasses are a personal item; and not under warranty except for first 24 hours after delivery, if delivered damaged. WUDN will not cover glasses taken to optometrist at all.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
This WUDN Product Plants One Tree. Through our partnership with OneTreePlanted.org, you are helping to save the planet. Trees clean our air, give us shade, provide biodiversity and improve our climate... Learn More